Remarkably lightweight and compact 50mm standard lens.
Boasts a fast maximum aperture of f/1.8 that is ideal for low-light situations or when shallow depth of field is required, and contributes to a bright viewfinder image. The re-designed optical construction features an aspherical lens element for superior image quality and Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) delivers whisper-quiet operation. Great value for money, this is a superb additional lens for photographers on a budget.50mm FX-format standard lens (75mm when used with a Nikon DX-format SLR).
- Fast maximum aperture of f/1.8.
- Ideal for low-light situations or portraits with smooth bokeh.
- Aspherical lens element for superior image quality.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, quiet autofocus.
- Two focus modes: M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus).
- Remarkably lightweight and compact body.
- Weather-sealed metal lens mount.
- Outstanding value for money.